Web3 Solidity Engineer
Compensation: $200k - $250k
This role as a Core Engineer will have the primary accountability of designing, implementing, deploying, and supporting our clients' Solidity smart contracts with the team and its associated projects. Currently, the engineering team is working on the comapanies DAO governed LayerZero money market based on Sushiswap's Bentobox (Yieldbox) & Kashi lending technologies which our client has licensed from BoringCrypto. Our client is unlike many DeFi startups in that engineers have the freedom to build whatever they desire within the scope of lending/borrowing. Our client is only the first in an ecosystem of protocols they will produce over the next 4 years.
- Implementing the core protocol and associated functionality (such as CurveDAO contracts).
- Integrating LayerZero & Gelato Network functionalities
- Maintaining deployed technologies, fixing bugs, and identifying improvements to the protocol for the future
- Experience building software in the Solidity programming language
- Can autonomously work when given directives by the CTO
- Deeply passionate about DeFi and driven to build the future
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Gelato & LayerZero infrastructure
- Deep EVM Knowledge
- Knowledge of CurveDAO contracts
- Experience with Typescript, Hardhat, Ether.js
- Ability to communicate in EST hours
- Able to commit to a long-term (2+ year) working relationship
Why work at our client
Ability to work on licensed SushiSwap smart contracts such as Kashi that only SushiSwap & Abracadabra have licensed besides our client, and other cutting-edge technologies
Fully remote company, with team members in New York, Canada, and Europe
Deeply passionate and driven leadership working around the clock for success
Team-oriented with a long-term vision
What they Offer
- Top-of-the-scale salaries for the best of the best
- Team Token Allocation
- Creative & Professional freedom
- Professional Growth with the company
- Ability to work with a talented and driven team
Step 1: They will contact you to schedule a Solidity test with the lead dev to gauge not only your skills but ingenuity.
Step 2: If you pass the test, they will conduct a short video interview with the CTO/lead developer & COO
Step 3: Upon completion of the interview, you'll begin a 2-week probationary period working with the team (you will be compensated at your annual salary rate for time put in). This is to see how well you take assignments and work with the team.
Step 4: After the probationary period, you'll be fully onboarded onto the team and given a contract, or the hiring process ends and we mutually part ways.