Web3 Frontend Developer
Our client is a skilled gaming tournament program for mobile games. They work with many top game developers to integrate their reward SDK into their games to generate an exciting new competitive edge as well as a brand-new revenue stream.
They offer competitive compensation packages, fun working environment, rapid career advancement, flexible hours, and operate on a hive management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
So if you love collaborating, innovating, and pushing yourself to excellence, let's talk!
More reasons to come work with our client:
They're remote, but based in beautiful British Columbia Canada and Southern California.
About the position:
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who has deep experience in creating smart contracts for Crypto and NFT Projects, along with uber design skills to make our projects pop! We are about to launch our IDO and have some very exciting projects coming up.
What you’ll do:
- Implement full fledged and performant UI for our Web3 platform
- Build and maintain multiple React frontend
- Integrate interaction with blockchain into React frontend app to support functionality of several smart contracts. This includes, submitting transactions, updating user’s balances and other values, updating the state of submitted transactions in the state management tool and more.
- Build reusable cross-chain libraries Integrate your own UI/UX improvements to incentivize the users to use the platform.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building interfaces that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable
- Discuss and adapt designs with the design team
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools and technologies.
- Familiarity with fast iteration to produce working prototypes for demonstration purposes even if they are not hooked into a backend
- Comfortable with rapid directional changes of focus in a fast growing startup environment
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in blockchain integration.
- Understand the flow of the web3 application.
- Understand how to interact with solidity contracts- Call functions, get properties, check status of the submitted transactions.
- Advanced knowledge of frontend state management using React
- Knowledge of Rest API and JSON
- Understand the flow of the assets from the smart contracts’ perspective.
- Self-motivated with a high level of autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote.
- Understand the interaction between frontend and solidity contracts.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to join the leading competitive mobile platform in one of the fastest growing industries - Web3 gaming
- Work remotely
- Flexible live-work schedule
- International environment offering daily contact with team members from other countries & cultures