Senior Full Stack Web3 Engineer
Our client is a venture studio focused on building sophisticated DeFi and cross-chain communication products. Their mission is to accelerate the adoption of decentralized technologies and unlock the full potential of DeFi and web3.
They're a remote-friendly company with a strong commitment to ensuring our team members can do great work and thrive wherever they are. This role is open to candidates across the world.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Full-Stack Web3 Developer with experience to join a remote team at. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible for co-designing and implementing the backend and frontend infrastructure for their flagship DeFi and cross-chain communication products.
In this role, you will design backend systems that allow their products to scale effectively including managing APIs, websocket connections, and cached blockchain data. You will also make architecture decisions for the off-chain infrastructure to improve the speed and reliability of their services.
On the frontend, you will implement features and components designed by our designers, using technologies such as React and Next.js. You will also be responsible for making effective decisions for managing state in the application.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Demonstrated experience working on both frontend and backend as part of ateam with engineers and designers
- Experience with React, Next.js, and frontend testing techniques
- Experience hosting backend services on cloud providers such as AWS, and Vercel
- Proven architectural design skills for creating efficient code patterns that are optimized for both speed and performance
- Basic knowledge of how smart contracts and web wallets work
- Experience working in a high-execution environment
- Self-motivated attitude and experience working with small teams
- Familiarity with blockchains and building applications that interact with them
We'd Also Like to See:
- Attitude of humbleness towards technology and the risks of creating problem from trying to solve problems too early.
- A passion for DeFi and cross-chain communication
- Experience building applications that interact with blockchains
If you are excited about the potential of DeFi and cross-chain communication, and want to be part of a team working to accelerate the adoption of these technologies, we encourage you to apply for this role.