The Product Manager will be responsible for driving the development and execution of their product strategy. This includes identifying customer needs and pain points, defining product requirements, and working closely with their engineering and design teams to bring new products to market. In this role, you will be responsible for leading their product development efforts using an Agile framework.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management, an understanding of the sports industry, and experience with Web3 technologies. They will be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and be able to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap
- Identify customer needs and pain points, and use this insight to inform product strategy and roadmap
- Oversee the engineering and design teams to deliver high-quality products on time
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to assess product performance and identify areas for improvement
- Communicate product updates and progress to key stakeholders, including executive leadership and investors
- Lead the product development process using an Agile framework, including facilitating daily stand-up meetings, conducting sprint planning and retrospectives, and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Own the roadmap, team backlog and fulfilment of development work, acting as product owner and manager
- Outline the plan for achieving product success and what success looks like
- Develop user stories
- Manage/triage user insights and bugs as appropriate
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with the engineering team on a daily basis to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Write weekly and monthly product updates for our users, team, community.
- Take full responsibility of the product’s success
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally within the sports industry
- Knowledge of Web3 technologies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including engineering and design
- Experience working in an Agile environment, including facilitating daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning and retrospectives, and backlog management
- Proven ability to develop product strategies & communicate recommendations to management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Understanding of Figma, Github, Vercel and other product development applications.
- Willingness to use Figma on a high level to communicate initial product ideas to design team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills