Mobile App QA Engineer
Our client is the blockchain-powered finance platform that brings the benefits of blockchain and digital currencies to people and businesses everywhere. Driven by transparency, accessibility and financial inclusion, they're on a mission to provide a new generation of smart money solutions for a new, decentralised economy - bringing financial wellness to people everywhere, not just the most tech savvy or financially literate. They're growing super fast and building an incredible, diverse culture; they need people who share their values to join them on the journey and help build a better financial future.
To provide best in class quality assurance and testing support for our consumer product. You’ll be part of a remote-based team consisting of three developers, QA Engineer, UX Designer and Product Owner.
Lead Developer and CTO
£40,000-£45,000 (depending on experience)
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for testing the app written in React Native, as well as the underlying infrastructure built by the team. You will proactively participate in discussions with the team regarding technical issues, testing automation and improving deployment processes. You will create detailed test plans, run tests, triage issues, identify opportunities for automation, write the necessary scripts and introduce required tools to scale the testing framework. This is a critical position with ownership of the overall quality and robustness of the infrastructure systems the team develops.
- · Jest/mocha/jasmine
- · Automation testing
- · API testing
- · Understanding of testing methodologies including UAT, system, integration and regression testing
- · Excellent logic and problem-solving abilities
- · 2+ years of experience in QA software development environment
- · Previous experience of testing mobile applications
- · Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- · Outstanding organisational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- · Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- · Building a state of the art product with zero bugs
- · Hunger to grow with your team and introduce positive changes
- · Experience with detox/appium
- · Previous experience of leading QA teams advantageous
- · Familiarity with crypto and some knowledge of its underlying technology and the wider blockchain ecosystem a plus